The neck is especially susceptible to signs of aging, and the skin can quickly become wrinkled or loose. But cosmetic surgery allows you to reverse those changes and restore a refreshed and youthful appearance to the neck and jawline area. When you choose a neck lift in Meridian at the Leyngold Institute for Plastic Surgery, you give yourself the opportunity for a renewed aesthetic that brings out your best.
What Is a Neck Lift?
A neck lift is a procedure that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin in the neck area. This procedure can help improve neck definition, tighten lax neck muscles or tissues, as well as minimize neck fat pockets and jowls. It remains one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for the way it delivers consistent, long-lasting results for an improved aesthetic. It is also readily combined with other procedures, such as a facelift, to provide improved results and a wonderfully renewed appearance.
What Are the Benefits of a Neck Lift?
- A more youthful neck area that is free from wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Improved neck definition with tighter neck muscles and reduced fat pockets.
- Enhanced jawline contouring for increased definition.
- Long-lasting results that remain visible for years after your procedure.
- The possibility to combine a neck lift with other procedures, such as a facelift.
Is a Neck Lift right for me?
What Is the Recovery Like for a Neck Lift?
When Can I See the Results?
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Before and After Photos